The exercises on the following list can be done in any combination. It is a good idea to superset two or three of them together to give each muscle group recovery time while working on the others. You should be aiming to do 3 sets of 8-10 reps of each exercise at 80% of your 1-rep maximal load.
Start with a warm up, then cardiovascular work (for example 10 minutes running on a treadmill). Add a conditioning section at the end, such as boxing, step-ups, sprint, pushes, or ERGs. Then conclude with a cool down: perhaps 5 mins walking on a treadmill.
- Barbell Romanian dead lift
- Bodyweight squat - hold weights to increase intensity
- Bodyweight forward lunges - hold weights to increase intensity
- Barbell back squat
- Dumbbell bench press
- Seated dumbbell shoulder press
- Single arm bent over rows
- Dumbbell tricep extensions
- Dumbbell lateral raises
- Press up - 3 sets to failure
- Plank (core engaged) - add weight to increase intensity when above 90-120 secs
- Side plank
- Half kneeling plate wood-chop